Here is a link to a lesson for instructors that suggests ways in which instructors can make the learning environment a more positive one :
The following are the objectives of this particular lesson:
1) Design and implement cooperative, collaborative and peer learning strategies
2) Define and describe a positive learning culture
3) Identify the aspects of a positive learning culture
4) List ten results or benefits of peer learning.
5) Outline the four elements of the basics of instructional design
6) Recognize the various roles of instructors in a positive learning environment
7) Differentiate between field-dependent and field-independent learning styles.
i am interested in seeing what you think of this lesson. Do you this it an effective way to make the learning environment more positive.